Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Italy, Week 60 (12/30/15) - Buone Feste!!!!

Hi! I only have a few minutes left! Sorry, I spent most of my email time writing personal emails.
But! I had a great Christmas full of food, presents, love, and above all Christ. The members treated us better than well and we felt an immense outpouring of love.
Now as we come to the end of the year, it's definitely a time of reflecting. 2015 was my full year as a missionary. I have worn this tag everyday of 2015 and each of those days have been a blessing of its own. I am honored for this privilege to serve the Lord in such a way. This new year will certainly be filled with its own joys and challenges. Who knows where I'll be and what I'll be doing be this time next year. But I can say that I will be better. I will be
stronger and closer to the Lord.
Thank you for all of your love and support. Have a wonderful new year, stay safe but have a good time :)

vi voglio un mondo di bene :)
Sorella Hawks :)





They should make Christmas stockings wearable.




Here is a collection of almost all the food that we received this Christmas season. #fatandhappy
Annnnd I was lame and didn't take pictures during the feste. I regret it!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment